We do offer Spanish translating in the Fremont office. If you need an interpreter, please inform us when your appointment is scheduled.
The doctors must work by appointments. This is more convenient for the office and the patient. Unfortunately, due to patient emergencies, surgeries, and deliveries, delays in the schedule do occur. We attempt to stay on schedule as much as possible.
If you have an appointment and are unable to keep it, please contact our office as soon as possible. If it necessary that we need to reschedule your appointment, we will attempt to contact you as soon as possible.
Items To Bring With You
- Your current insurance card(s) that we will copy.
- If your insurance company (such as an HMO) requires a referral authorization, it is your responsibility to bring it with you or to inform us in advance that it is required.
- We will also ask to make a copy of your picture ID at the time of your appointment. If the patient is a minor (age 18 and under), we will ask to make a copy of the parent/guardian ID.
- List of Medications (including over-the-counter) with Dosage.
- If you are referred by another doctor or are seeking a second opinion, please bring with you or make sure that we have received appropriate prior medical records.
- If your insurance requires a co-pay this is expected at the time of your appointment.
- Patients 18 and under need to have a parental/guardian permission form signed. Also, at the first initial appointment a parent or legal guardian needs to be present, but not necessarily for the entire exam portion of the visit.
If you have any comments or suggestions that would help us improve any aspect of our office, we appreciate and welcome this information.