Fremont Health's outstanding primary care professionals provide comprehensive care, serving patients of all ages and health concerns.
Our providers take the time to sit down and listen to patients in order to accurately assess, treat, and discuss possible options for care. Each healthcare professional is part of your healthcare team, so in the event that you are unable to see your regular provider, you can feel confident in the quality and continuity of care you receive.
We know your time is valuable, so we make every effort to stay on schedule and keep waiting times to a minimum.
- Illnesses. We can take care of routine illnesses from colds to strep throat, abdominal pain to influenza, and can do most acute care testing on-site in our lab.
- Injuries. In-office X-ray equipment allows us to assess broken bones, and wounds are sutured in our surgical treatment room. We care for back and joint injuries, sprains, falls, and more.
We treat many chronic conditions, including:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Thyroid disease
- Heart disease
- Physical exams for men, women, and children
- PAP tests
- Health maintenance
- Medicare physical exams
- Worker’s Compensation injuries
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT truck and bus driver exams
- Drug screening
- We can remove warts, moles, skin cancers, ingrown toenails, and many types of lesions on or below the skin, usually right in the office in our surgical treatment room.
- Pre-operative screening exams